HerndonCubBottom

Cub In Need Of Bear-Herndon/Reston

I am a DDF (08.27.09) bottom cub, with silver-blond hair, blue eyes, standing six foot at two-fifty. I have hairy chest and abs, with slight patches on the back just below the shoulders, and an ass with a fine, sparse, covering of blond hair.

Sexually I am totally uninhibited, with few hard limits, and with the right bear, very submissive. Most of my encounters are oral in nature, yet I yearn for a man to fill me, I am selective, so you will enjoy a fine, tight, clean ass. Because I am a widower, just now trying to empty the nest of my newly turned 18 y.o. son I can seldom host, but will travel locally.

I have few must haves, chief amongst them DDF. I would prefer at least six inches, and while I am a freak for uncut, cut is beautiful too. Age isn't a barrier either, nor is ethnic origin. I am up for one-on-one play, or couples and groups. While something long-term is the ultimate goal, I am also good with a regular fwb type of deal, and until either of those are found, one time meets are good too.

post-51842-1251921427.jpg