hungrysubuk

Rimming /fucking/felching/breeding - groups

I live in Cambridge, UK.

Willling to bring my holes for you to fill over a weekend. I enjoy and am good at rimming.

Your status is not relevant. I will take any load, and only in my ass until the day comes that I find I'm poz - don't want to waste any loads that are poz by not taking them up my ass.

Hope to hear from you. Group action a preference - which means 5 or more in my book.

At least 2 men, who need to be into double fucking a willing hole - I want to have my ass thoroughly used.

I live in Cambridge, UK.

Willling to bring my holes for you to fill over a weekend. I enjoy and am good at rimming.

Your status is not relevant. I will take any load, and only in my ass until the day comes that I find I'm poz - don't want to waste any loads that are poz by not taking them up my ass.

Hope to hear from you. Group action a preference - which means 5 or more in my book.

At least 2 men, who need to be into double fucking a willing hole - I want to have my ass thoroughly used.

Still have a tight neg ass that needs opening up and filling - hopefully videoed too - any help with photos appreciated too - I want other poz men to see some of those hot loads oozing out of my opened hole.

Can travel for weekday meets if you are less than an hour's drive from Cambridge. Further than that, Thursday evenings and the rest of the weekend are available for you to enjoy my body and fill me up with your loads.