hungrysubuk

Fucking me poz

I live in Cambridge, UK.

Willing to travel in the UK or to the Continent so that I can take multiple loads. No spitroasting until I know that I am poz. Group of men or one very horny and determined man.

I am not a bear, but worship those hairy bodies - rimming a sweaty bear ass is something that really gets me going!

Enjoy using my body any other way you like.

I live in Cambridge, UK.

Willing to travel in the UK or to the Continent so that I can take multiple loads. No spitroasting until I know that I am poz. Group of men or one very horny and determined man.

I am not a bear, but worship those hairy bodies - rimming a sweaty bear ass is something that really gets me going!

Enjoy using my body any other way you like.

Still available to meet with any bears who would enjoy having me attend to their physical needs.

I'm open to most scenes, willing to give you what you want in exchange for your hot spunk inside my arse.

Weekends are the best time for me to meet - Thursday evenings are also often possible. Prepared to drive an hour or so from Cambridge. If you are nearer than that, then weekday evening meetings are possible. group sessions with poz men a special interest now, though 1to1 with a man who can load me several times would be welcome as well.